Here are some of the resources we find ourselves recommending most often.
- https://autisticnotweird.com/ – Autistic not weird, Chris Bonnello
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FpBZR7DbpvNj5UrFN8qUA/about – Aspergers from the Inside and https://autism-explained.teachable.com/ – both run by Paul Micallef
- https://www.kristyforbes.com.au/ – Kristy Forbes and inTune Pathways
- https://www.aspergerexperts.com/ – Asperger Experts
- https://www.autism.org.uk/ – National Autistic Society
- https://axia-asd.co.uk/ – Axia-ASD, Chester
- https://www.cheshireautism.org.uk/ -Cheshire Autism Practical Support (ChAPS)
Exploring Depression, and Beating the Blues – Tony Attwood and Michelle Garnett
And here’s our promotional leaflet in pdf so you can download and print or share it.
If you came to our webinar on 15 April and want to download the Family Resources Inventory we talked about, you can find it here.